TotalMed is actively looking for 4 Data Entry Processors to work for a national healthcare company in Minnetonka, MN. This is a temporary position, those that cannot commit to the assignment should not apply
Title: Data Entry Processor
Duration: 6 months
Location: Minnetonka, MN
*** Position starts 6/14/2018 **
- Retrieve, complete, and track Rating work within internal systems.
- Manipulate census data within Excel.
- Enter census data into Excel based system to produce results.
- Attach and communicate results to internal clients.
- Communicate with supervisors with all questions.
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Specific Excel skills: ability to create filters, sort data, move columns and/or rows while maintaining formatting and integrity is essential. Excel scores are required.
- Able to work in a high-paced, high-volume, data entry environment while maintaining Service Level Agreements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Data Entry skills and experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED
Shift Start/End Time:
8am to 5pm local time. Mon-Fri