We’ve got a lot to offer.
We help you create a long-term plan that blends security, high-pay, and the career advancement you want.
- Medical Benefits. Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance.
- Dental. Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids.
- Vision. Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability. Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance.
- Life Insurance. Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies.
- 401(K). Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry.
Whether you’re a travel nurse, a medical coder, or claims manager, the work you do helps patients. So, when you or one of your family members is sick, you need the coverage that ensures you’ll be taken care of, too.
- Protect your family with coverage for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your children.
- Enroll on the first day you’re hired (if you will work 30 hours/week or more).
- Choose from three different plans tailored to meet your medical and financial needs.
- Opt-in for a Health Savings Account (HSA) to contribute pre-tax funds to your medical costs under our two High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHP).
- Receive everything from routine preventative care to inpatient hospital stays at no charge under our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan.
Your smile is covered, too. Choose from one of two dental plans that cover:
- Preventative services
- Basic and major services
To stay eagle-eyed on the job, you need the backup of good vision insurance, too. Our plan covers:
- Annual exams
- Single vision, bifocal, and trifocal lenses
- Contact lenses
Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability
As someone working in the healthcare field, you know the unexpected can happen. And the chances of finding yourself unable to work due to illness or injury are not even all that unexpected: more than 25% of twenty-year-olds can expect to be out of work for at least a year due to disability before they reach retirement age. Our voluntary disability insurance helps reduce the financial burden if you’re unable to work:
- Plan ahead and get covered for up to 12 weeks of short-term disability
- Avoid catastrophic loss with long-term disability coverage up to retirement age
- Receive up to 60% of your monthly earnings when you are injured or ill
Life insurance isn’t fun to talk about but it’s certainly important. If you pass, a life insurance policy can help cover your debt, funeral expenses, and other financial needs. Cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your children.
You work hard now and you want to enjoy a peaceful retirement when the time comes. And we’d like to help you reach that goal which is why we’re pretty proud of our 401(k) offering. It’s the best you’ll find in the industry. We’ll set you up with a great 401(k) and match 5% of your contributions dollar-per-dollar!